Welcome to the first ever online crash course on Anthropology presented by Anthroholic. This comprehensive course provides beginners with a thorough overview of the field of Anthropology. This Crash course has been create in collaboration with Anthropologists from around the world.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Gain a fundamental understanding of Anthropology and its various branches.
- Explore the evolutionary approach to understanding human society and culture.
- Identify the challenges commonly faced in comprehending Anthropology.
- Learn how to overcome ethnocentrism, bias, and adopt multiple perspectives.
- Discover the different versions of Anthropology, including American, British, Indian, Spanish, and Italian approaches.
- Delve into the evolutionary history of the Earth, human beings, and society.
- Understand the significance and application of various Anthropology theories.
- Explore the subfields of Anthropology, including Physical/Biological Anthropology, Social/Cultural Anthropology, Linguistic Anthropology, and Archaeological Anthropology.
- Discover potential career opportunities in the field of Anthropology.
This crash course is designed for anyone with an interest in anthropology and wants to get the overview of the entire discipline. Whether you are preparing for some exam like UPSC IAS, CSS or purely out of interest you want learn Anthropology, this could be the best starting point for you.
- Gain a solid foundation in Anthropology, providing a stepping stone for further exploration.
- Develop a critical understanding of human society and culture from an evolutionary perspective.
- Overcome common misconceptions and biases associated with Anthropology.
- Discover diverse perspectives on Anthropology from around the world.
- Explore the potential applications of Anthropology in various fields.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.